Instructions for use
Make sure that you are using the correct version of the instructions for use for your product. To do this, check the LOT or serial number on the packaging and compare it with the list below.
The serial numbers are listed in ascending numerical order. They can start with the letters Y or Z.
The LOT numbers are listed alphanumerically in ascending order and can be interpreted as follows:
- Ignore the first two letters (e.g. ZL)
- The number has 4 digits, consisting of numbers and letters (e.g. 0001 or 002B)
- First the numbers from 1 - 9 are used (0001-0009), then the letters B - Z (000B-000Z)
- Once the letter Z has been reached, the sequence of numbers is continued in the next decimal step, after which the sequence of letters is used again (0010-001Z)
- E.g. 0001 < 0002 < …< 0009 < 000B <… < 000Z < 0010 < 0011 < … < 001B
In the following download the alphanumeric logic is explained in detail: Example alphanumeric logic
|Title||Lot / Serial Number||Type||Size|
|Static Pointer_Instructions for use_EN||837,5 KB||